Make your own hot chocolate at home within minutes. This is a great recipe to make for a Hot Chocolate Bar - use different chocolate chips for flavor variations and add your own mix-ins!
Total time: 03 M
- 3 cups almond milk unsweetened vanilla (or your choice of milk)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Serving Size: 8 oz.
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Run on "Hot" or "Soup" or "90" cycle twice or blend on a High speed for 180 seconds.
- Use different kinds of chocolate chips for flavor variation: dark, semi-sweet, white, etc.
- Add 1/4 tsp of flavor extract (such as coconut, peppermint, orange, etc.).