Berry-Lemonade Ice Pops
This sweet and tart recipe is the perfect treat for a hot summer afternoon. These ice pops are packed full of vitamins, but the great taste is what will bring people coming back for more.
Total time: 5 H
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup water divided
- 5 tbsp. granulated sugar divided
- 6 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt divided
- 2 lemons juiced and divided
- Serving Size: 3 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ½ of lemon juice, all berries, water, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons yogurt to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Sauce."
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds, and freeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, add remaining lemon juice, water, sugar, and yogurt to FourSide jar. Secure lid and run on Speed 1 for 10 seconds.
- Store lemon mixture in covered container in refrigerator until berry mixture in molds is frozen.
- Pour lemon mixture over frozen berry mixture, insert sticks in ice pops, and freeze until lemon mixture is solid.
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE