Berry-Lemonade Ice Pops
This sweet and tart recipe is the perfect treat for a hot summer afternoon. These ice pops are packed full of vitamins, but the great taste is what will bring people coming back for more.
Total time: 5 H
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup water divided
- 5 tbsp. granulated sugar divided
- 6 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt divided
- 2 lemons juiced and divided
- Serving Size: 3 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ½ of lemon juice, all berries, water, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons yogurt to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Sauce."
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds, and freeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, add remaining lemon juice, water, sugar, and yogurt to FourSide jar. Secure lid and run on Speed 1 for 10 seconds.
- Store lemon mixture in covered container in refrigerator until berry mixture in molds is frozen.
- Pour lemon mixture over frozen berry mixture, insert sticks in ice pops, and freeze until lemon mixture is solid.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE