This not-too-sweet dessert is perfect for any cookout or party.
Total time: 01 M 50 S
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 6 whole graham crackers quartered
- 5 tbsp. granulated sugar divided
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add toasted pecans, quartered graham crackers, and 2 tablespoons sugar to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 14–20 times.
- Stir contents of jar, add egg white and melted coconut oil, and secure lid. Pulse 4–6 times.
- Press crust into 9" tart pan, and bake 8–10 minutes. Allow tart crust to cool.
- Clean jar, and add Greek yogurt, remaining granulated sugar, and Neufchâtel cheese (push down toward blade). Secure lid and pulse 8–12 times or until smooth.
- Pour filling into tart pan, and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with chilled berries before serving.