Acai Berry Smoothie Recipe
Touted as a superfood and ranked as one of the best foods to scavenge for free radicals in your body, açaí can be found in the frozen food section in your local health food store.
Total time: 40 S
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 3 1/2 oz. frozen pouch açaí purée
- Serving Size: 11 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Smoothie" or blend on a Medium Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE