Acai Berry Smoothie Recipe
Touted as a superfood and ranked as one of the best foods to scavenge for free radicals in your body, açaí can be found in the frozen food section in your local health food store.
Total time: 40 S
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 3 1/2 oz. frozen pouch açaí purée
- Serving Size: 11 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Smoothie" or blend on a Medium Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE