Acai Berry Smoothie Recipe
Touted as a superfood and ranked as one of the best foods to scavenge for free radicals in your body, açaí can be found in the frozen food section in your local health food store.
Total Time: 40 S
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 3 1/2 oz. frozen pouch açaí purée
- Serving Size: 11 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 4g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Smoothie" or blend on a Medium Low speed for 10 seconds, then a Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE