Raw Lemon Cheesecake
This raw lemon cheesecake is a tasty dairy-free, gluten-free dessert. Whether you or your guests have dietary restrictions or not, this is an awesome, unique dessert recipe to make and share.
Our favorite way to serve this cheesecake is with fresh berries or other fruit. What else would you use to dress this dessert? Let us know your ideas in the comments below and/or on the recipe page.
- Add almonds and coconut to jar and secure lid. Run cycle for 35 seconds on Speed 2 (or Low).
- Add ¼ cup agave nectar to jar and mix with spatula.
- Grease pie plate. Press nut mixture into pie plate and chill in refrigerator.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Blend at Speed 5 (or Medium) for 40 seconds.
- Using spatula, pour and spread lemon filling into crust. Chill for 4 hours before serving.