Raw Lemon CheesecakeServe this luscious lemon dessert with a few fresh berries.
raw agave nectar
fresh lemon juice
cashews, soaked overnight and rinsed
- Add almonds and coconut to jar and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 35 seconds.
- Add ¼ cup agave nectar to jar and mix with spatula.
- Grease pie plate. Press nut mixture into pie plate and chill in refrigerator.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Blend at a medium speed for 40 seconds.
- Using spatula, pour and spread lemon filling into crust. Chill for 4 hours before serving.
- Servings 10.0
- Sodium 5 mg
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Carbohydrates 36 g
- Calories 430
- Fiber 3 g
- Fat 29 g
- Sugar 27 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Protein 10 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.