Peach season is one of the most awaited times of the year for food lovers, and it's no different here at Blendtec. The succulent, sweet peaches are the perfect base for various delightful dishes, and our blenders make preparing these creations an absolute breeze. Today, we're going to dive into five juicy peach recipes using your trusty Blendtec blender.
Let's start our day with a nutritious Peach Yogurt Cooler. For an extra-special treat, put this smoothie in the freezer for at least two hours and eat it like frozen yogurt.
- 6 fl. oz. low-fat milk (or your choice of milk)
- 3 fresh peaches peeled & pitted
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup fat-free peach yogurt
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
2. Peach Salsa
This Peach Salsa recipe brings a sweet and spicy twist to traditional salsa. Pair it with chips or use it as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5-7 times.
3. Peach Butter
This spiced peach butter is an ideal accompaniment for toast, pancakes, or biscuits.
- 3 lbs. peaches peeled and pitted
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Working in two batches, add half of the peaches to WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Blend on a low speed (speed 3) for 15 seconds.
- Add peach puree and remaining ingredients to medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until peach butter holds shape on a spoon.
- Pour hot peach butter into clean ½ pint jars, leaving ½-inch head space. Wipe top of jar with clean cloth to remove any peach butter remains. Place lid on jar and screw ring to jar. Makes six ½ pint jars.
- Peach butter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks, in the freezer up to 3 months, or processed in a water bath canner and stored on the shelf up to one year. If using a water bath canner to process the peach butter, prepare canning lids by placing in boiling water for a few minutes, then place lid on jar followed by canning ring.
4. Peach Sorbet
Beat the summer heat with a scoop of homemade Peach Sorbet. This simple, four-ingredient recipe requires no ice cream maker—just your Blendtec!
- 5 ripe peaches, pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Add all ingredients to a Blendtec Twister jar in the order listed, and secure the Twister lid.
- Select Ice Cream or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Spoon into cups or cones.
5. Peach Almond Smoothie Bowl
Last, but certainly not least, our Peach Almond Smoothie Bowl is the perfect way to start your day or refuel after a workout.
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Toppings: sliced almonds, chia seeds, fresh berries, granola
- Combine all the puree ingredients in Twister jar. Select Smoothie and puree until smooth.
- Pour the puree into a bowl. Top with sliced almonds, chia seeds, granola, and fresh berries.
This peach season, we hope you'll take full advantage of this versatile, flavorful fruit!