Pineapple Zucchini BreadA hearty and moist whole grain bread. This bread is quick to prepare and fills the house with a lovely aroma. For a wholesome treat for the neighbors, the recipe yields 6 mini loaves.
all-purpose flour or white whole wheat flour
apple, cored and quartered
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Add walnuts, flour, baking soda and powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to jar and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 50 seconds.
- Dump dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, sucanat, apple and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add pineapple chunks and zucchini to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 15-20 times until pineapple and zucchini are finely graded.
- Pour batter into mixing bowl.
- Using a spatula, incorporate all ingredients, then pour into two 8" x 4" greased loaf pans. Bake for 50–60 minutes or wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Servings 24.0
- Sodium 25 mg
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Carbohydrates 24 g
- Calories 150
- Fiber 3 g
- Fat 5 g
- Sugar 12 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.