Easy Cauliflower RiceTry substituting white rice with this paleo and diabetic-friendly cauliflower rice recipe. With the help of your Blendtec blender, this is a breeze to make.
1 large head
cauliflower, cut into florets and divided
olive oil, optional
sea salt, optional
ground black pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add half of the cauliflower florets to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and cover with water.
- Secure lid and press "Pulse" 4-5 times until cauliflower is chopped into small pieces that resemble rice.
- Strain cauliflower rice and repeat with remaining cauliflower florets.
- If using olive oil, salt & pepper, coat evenly over cauliflower rice.
- Spread a single layer on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until rice is soft.
- Servings 8.0
- Sodium 180 mg
- Serving Size 1⁄2 cup
- Carbohydrates 5 g
- Calories 60
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 3.5 g
- Sugar 2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Protein 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.