NBA'S TOBIAS HARRIS
PRO BASKETBALL PLAYER
THE FUELING FRONTIER
Use promo code TOBIAS at checkout & get free shipping!
Extra thick blends have never been easier! The Twister jar tackles nut butters, hummus, sorbets & more with ease. The patented Twister lid features tines that run along the inner side of the jar. Turning the Twister lid during blends keeps ingredients from sticking to the sides and pushes them back down to the blade into the blending vortex. No more stopping and scraping the sides manually.
"Wasn't sure how handy this would be, but I'm a big fan of hummus and spreads, so I thought I'd try it. What I didn't realize was that its more petite size fits perfectly under counter when atop my blender, and it's just the right size for a morning smoothie for one. I put in all my fresh greens and fruits with a little ice or water, and get 16 oz of heaven without using the bigger Wildside or Standard jars. LOVE IT! Clean up is simple too. Great product for the money, and dramatically different than any other offering from Blendtec."
Tobias and Jason created these recipes based on two important philosophies:
These recipes are intended to be simple so that the everyday person can enjoy these wonderful culinary creations, reap the nutritional benefits and share them with friends and family.
Whole Foods, Plant-Based Diet
Though there is no specific definition for what a whole foods, plant-based diet is, it aims at emphasizing the following principles:
- Consuming whole, minimally processed foods. Consuming foods in their most natural forms so they are not stripped of their nutritional value
- Focusing on plants, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Excluding refined foods such as refined sugars, white flour and processed oils.
- Focusing on food quality, especially in regards to consuming only organic and non-GMO foods, and sourcing ingredients locally when possible.
ULTIMATE MORNING ELIXER
½ cup cilantro
1. Put all ingredients in order listed into Blendtec jar and blend on Smoothie’ cycle or until smooth.
2. Once blended, serve as is (for extra fiber!) or put through strainer for juice-like consistency.
3. Serve immediately or freeze in ice cube trays and store for up to two weeks.
1. Put all ingredients in Twister jar in order listed and blend on Medium speed until smooth. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise while blending.
2. Toss the basil pesto with zucchini noodles or your choice of pastaor vegetable and serve immediately.
If you could have said something to your rookie self or to Tobias in high school, what would you say?
"Get a Blendtec ASAP." I would also say, "Stop worrying about what you look like on pictures and worry about how you feel. Sit down with a nutritionist ASAP and go through a plan of how you can fuel yourself to be the best basketball player that you can be as a rookie in the NBA."