Your Blendtec blender can replace a variety of other kitchen appliances, including an ice cream maker! In this video, we will make a Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, but there are endless possibilities when it comes to flavors. For an ice cream with a thicker consistency, pour it into a pan and leave it in the freezer for a couple of hours. For a soft-serve ice cream, enjoy right away!
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- 3 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- 2 cups whole milk cubes (about 1 ice tray of frozen milk)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Add first seven ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select Ice Cream cycle. If your Blendtec doesn’t feature an Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt button, blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
- If more blending is required, press pulse several times until desired texture is achieved.
- Pulse in chocolate chips.