Making soup in your Blendtec blender is a fast and easy dinner recipe. Whether your blender has a pre-programmed soup button or not, it will blend your ingredients into a creamy and delicious soup. In this video, we’re making a Loaded Baked Potato Soup.
LOADED BAKED POTATO SOUP
- 1 3/4 cups milk warmed
- 1 green onion trimmed & halved
- 2 oz reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes baked or boiled
- 3 slices of bacon cooked & divided
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Add milk, sour cream, green onion, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and 1 baked potato to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle or blend on a high speed for 90 seconds.
- Add the second potato and bacon and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 2-4 times to chop and incorporate ingredients for a chunky potato soup.
- Serve soup and garnish with desired baked potato toppings.