IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Making soup in your Blendtec blender is a fast and easy dinner recipe. Whether your blender has a pre-programmed soup button or not, it will blend your ingredients into a creamy and delicious soup. In this video, we’re making a Loaded Baked Potato Soup.
LOADED BAKED POTATO SOUP
- 1 3/4 cups milk warmed
- 1 green onion trimmed & halved
- 2 oz reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes baked or boiled
- 3 slices of bacon cooked & divided
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Add milk, sour cream, green onion, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and 1 baked potato to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle or blend on a high speed for 90 seconds.
- Add the second potato and bacon and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 2-4 times to chop and incorporate ingredients for a chunky potato soup.
- Serve soup and garnish with desired baked potato toppings.