IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
BROWNIES & BATTERS
Making cake batters and bread doughs can sometimes get messy and complicated! With a high-powered blender like your Blendtec, simplify your baking process by mixing it all in your blender. Whether making these brownies from scratch or using a boxed cake mix from the store, this tip will minimize your cleanup (cleaning your Blendtec is a breeze) and make the whole process faster.
- 3/4 cup butter softened or melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 7/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter, eggs, vanilla, cocoa powder & sugar to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Dips/Batters" cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add flour and secure lid. “Pulse” 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Add chocolate chips and secure lid. “Pulse” 3-5 times until incorporated.
- Pour into greased 9"x9" or 11"x7" pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.