Toasted Almond & Broccoli Soup Recipe
A soothing vegetable soup made with pureed almonds to offer a touch of creaminess.
Total time: 02 M
- 0.66 cup almonds
- 3 cups vegetable broth low-sodium
- 4 cups broccoli florets steamed
- 2 zucchini sliced and steamed
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 400mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add almonds to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 1 and run for 30 seconds.
- Spread coarse almond meal on cookie sheet and toast in oven for 5-8 minutes, until toasted and aromatic.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons almonds for garnish.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar in order listed, including the toasted almonds, and secure lid. Select "Soup."
- Serve and garnish with remaining almond meal.
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE