Toasted Almond & Broccoli Soup Recipe
A soothing vegetable soup made with pureed almonds to offer a touch of creaminess.
Total time: 02 M
- 0.66 cup almonds
- 3 cups vegetable broth low-sodium
- 4 cups broccoli florets steamed
- 2 zucchini sliced and steamed
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 400mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add almonds to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Press "Speed Up" to Speed 1 and run for 30 seconds.
- Spread coarse almond meal on cookie sheet and toast in oven for 5-8 minutes, until toasted and aromatic.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons almonds for garnish.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar in order listed, including the toasted almonds, and secure lid. Select "Soup."
- Serve and garnish with remaining almond meal.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE