Appetizers · Dips · Spreads ·
Savory Appetizer Cheesecake Recipe
Serving this savory cheesecake with crudités for a great way to enjoy fresh vegetables.
Total time: 5 H 15 M
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 slice whole wheat bread toasted and quartered
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 4(8 oz.) pkgs. Neufchâtel cheese quartered
- 6 oz. artichoke hearts packed in water drained
- 2 green onions trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 280mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Butter toast and add toast to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 4–6 times or until desired crumb size is reached. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Add egg, egg whites, and Neufchâtel cheese to jar. Secure lid and "Pulse" 4–6 times.
- Add artichokes, green onions, garlic, feta cheese, oregano, and basil. Secure lid and "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Pour blend over crust, and bake 35 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool on rack for 30 minutes.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Leave a comment