Berries · Chilled Soups · Raw · Soups · 3 comments ·
Refreshing Berry Soup Recipe
Try this sweet starter soup at your next brunch.
Total time: 01 M 40 S
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk divided
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 6 tbsp. agave nectar divided
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Serving Size: 1¼ cup
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 85mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 7g
- Add strawberries, yogurt, ⅔ cup milk, orange juice, and 4 tablespoons agave nectar to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Pour 1 cup soup into each of 6 bowls.
- Add ⅓ cup milk, 2 tablespoons agave nectar, lemon juice, and raspberries to jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Drizzle ¼ cup raspberry mixture over soup.
For a popping citrus flavor, add lemon or orange zest to the soup or raspberry mixture.
I just purchased a 570 model from Costco. This does not have the batter button. It would be good if you always cited the alternative mixing mode
in your recipes so that we don’t have to look for the equivalent mode substitution elsewhere. Thanks.
We’re working on updating all of our recipes to have universal instructions. In the meantime, please use this blend cycle conversion guide: http://www.blendtec.com/blo…
Leave a comment