Raw Healing Juice
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassium, anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories and many other nutrients that help you stay healthy and strong.
Total time: 01 M
- 12 fl. oz. water filtered
- 1/4 small fennel bulb quartered
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 small organic beets peeled & quartered
- 3 small organic carrots (purple & white are delicious)
- 1 medium organic apple quartered
- Serving Size: 12 fl oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 3g
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+, FourSide or Mini WildSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Whole Juice" cycle or a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Optionally, strain through a fine mesh sieve (note: this will remove some of the nutrients and reduce the volume).
- Drink immediately for highest nutrition content, or store in air tight glass jar for up to 5 days (at most).
Note: It's recommended to store extra juice in a single serving size, filling the jar to the very top as to prevent oxidation which helps preserve the freshness.