Raw Healing Juice
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassium, anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories and many other nutrients that help you stay healthy and strong.
Total time: 01 M
- 12 fl. oz. water filtered
- 1/4 small fennel bulb quartered
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 small organic beets peeled & quartered
- 3 small organic carrots (purple & white are delicious)
- 1 medium organic apple quartered
- Serving Size: 12 fl oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 3g
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+, FourSide or Mini WildSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Whole Juice" cycle or a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Optionally, strain through a fine mesh sieve (note: this will remove some of the nutrients and reduce the volume).
- Drink immediately for highest nutrition content, or store in air tight glass jar for up to 5 days (at most).
Note: It's recommended to store extra juice in a single serving size, filling the jar to the very top as to prevent oxidation which helps preserve the freshness.
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE