Pumpkin-Banana Muffins Recipe
Indulge in these seasonal muffins, which are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a sweet afternoon treat.
Total Time: 29 M 10 S
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 177mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 4 ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on Medium High (speed 6 or 7) for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 7–10 times or until dry ingredients are barely incorporated; do not overblend.
- Allow batter to rest 5–10 minutes. Pour muffin batter into muffin tin. Bake for 15–18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE