This versatile dough is quick, easy to make and perfect for pretzels.
Total Time: 21 M 40 S
- 1 tbsp. active dry yeast
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup whole white wheat flour
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Add water, yeast, and honey to WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 1–2 times, and allow yeast to proof 5–10 minutes.
- Combine all-purpose and whole wheat flour in separate bowl. Add oil, salt, and ⅓ of flour to jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 2 times. Add next ⅓ of flour to jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 3–5 times. Add remaining flour and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 8–10 times or until all flour is incorporated and a dough ball forms.
- Allow dough to rise in jar with lid secure until doubled. After dough rises, form eight 2-foot ropes, and twist them into pretzel shapes.
- Bring a gallon of water to boil in a large pot. Add ¼ cup baking soda to boiling water.
- Carefully drop shaped pretzels, one at a time, into boiling water and leave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Remove pretzels, place them on lined baking sheet, brush them with beaten egg yolk and water, and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake until brown, approximately 7-10 minutes.
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE