Pear Fruit Leather
This fruit leather is a delightful, low-calorie snack that's super simple to make.
Total time: 01 M
- 3 medium pears peeled, quartered & cored
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+, FourSide or Twister jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Pour into 13x15-inch pan covered in parchment paper.
- Dehydrate in oven for 8-12 hours in 200 degrees or in a food dehydrator until the top is no longer sticky.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE