Pear Fruit Leather
This fruit leather is a delightful, low-calorie snack that's super simple to make.
Total time: 01 M
- 3 medium pears peeled, quartered & cored
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+, FourSide or Twister jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Pour into 13x15-inch pan covered in parchment paper.
- Dehydrate in oven for 8-12 hours in 200 degrees or in a food dehydrator until the top is no longer sticky.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE