Peanut Butter Bones Recipe
If you are looking for the healthiest diet for your canine, try making this simple treat.
Total time: 30 M
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Serving Size:
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add milk and peanut butter to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Add baking powder and 1 cup flour to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" until ingredients are incorporated. Use spatula to scrap sides, and move ingredients toward center of jar.
- Add remaining flour and secure lid. Pulse until ingredients are incorporated.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured or oiled surface. Roll out to ¼" thickness, and cut out dough with cookie cutter (or cut in shape of dog bone).
- Place on greased baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE