Peanut Butter Bones Recipe
If you are looking for the healthiest diet for your canine, try making this simple treat.
Total time: 30 M
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Serving Size:
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add milk and peanut butter to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Add baking powder and 1 cup flour to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" until ingredients are incorporated. Use spatula to scrap sides, and move ingredients toward center of jar.
- Add remaining flour and secure lid. Pulse until ingredients are incorporated.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured or oiled surface. Roll out to ¼" thickness, and cut out dough with cookie cutter (or cut in shape of dog bone).
- Place on greased baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE