Mini Wheat and Cheesies Recipe
These savory muffins are tender and tasty.
Total time: 37 M
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cracked wheat
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. grated onion
- 1/4 cup instant powdered milk
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup water
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 119mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add eggs to Mix n Blend II mixing bowl; mix until eggs are well beaten.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into greased muffin tins, filling ¾ full. Bake for 20–30 minutes.
Substitute cottage cheese with cheddar cheese and/or top with white sauce.
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE