This crowd pleaser is so good it will disappear before your eyes! It’s the perfect topping for grilled salmon and fish tacos and is delicious as a dip.
Total time: 10 S
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 red onion roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper trimmed, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 mangoes peeled and pitted
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Pulse 4-6 times until chopped and still chunky.
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE