Honey Cashew Butter
This cashew butter is sweet and nutty—a great alternative to the standard dip or spread.
Total time: 01 M 20 S
- 1 1/2 cups cashews roasted
- 2 tbsp. honey warmed until runny
- 1 tbsp. walnut oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Add cashews and salt to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds, turn lid counterclockwise while blending.
- Add warmed honey, walnut oil and salt to jar and replace lid.
- Blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 50 seconds or until desired texture is reached, turn lid counterclockwise while blending.
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE