Dips · Nut Butters · Sauces · Spreads · 2 comments ·
Honey Cashew Butter
This cashew butter is sweet and nutty—a great alternative to the standard dip or spread.
Total time: 01 M 20 S
- 1 1/2 cups cashews roasted
- 2 tbsp. honey warmed until runny
- 1 tbsp. walnut oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Add cashews and salt to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds, turn lid counterclockwise while blending.
- Add warmed honey, walnut oil and salt to jar and replace lid.
- Blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 50 seconds or until desired texture is reached, turn lid counterclockwise while blending.
I had the same question since I am allergic to walnuts. I think I will try it with coconut oil and see how it works! Has anyone else tried a different oil?
Can you substitute anything for the Walnut oil?
Leave a comment