Homemade Instant Oatmeal
Easily replace this store-bought staple in your pantry with a healthier (and custom) version.
Total Time: 10 S
- 3 cups quick oats divided
- 1/2 cup dried fruit of choice
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. flaxseeds
- 3/4 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 cup nonfat dried milk
- Serving Size: ⅓ cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 6g
- Add 2 cups oats, dried fruit, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, brown sugar and dried milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5-7 times to chop ingredients.
- Add remaining cup of oats and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Store in an airtight container or in small, plastic bags.
- To prepare oatmeal, pour 2/3 cup boiling water over 1/3 cup oatmeal mixture and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE