Homemade Instant Oatmeal
Easily replace this store-bought staple in your pantry with a healthier (and custom) version.
Total time: 10 S
- 3 cups quick oats divided
- 1/2 cup dried fruit of choice
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. flaxseeds
- 3/4 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 cup nonfat dried milk
- Serving Size: ⅓ cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 6g
- Add 2 cups oats, dried fruit, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, brown sugar and dried milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5-7 times to chop ingredients.
- Add remaining cup of oats and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Store in an airtight container or in small, plastic bags.
- To prepare oatmeal, pour 2/3 cup boiling water over 1/3 cup oatmeal mixture and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Watermelon rind, green grapes & chia seeds contribute to the green layer while watermelon and frozen strawberries...VIEW RECIPE
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE