Homemade Instant Oatmeal
Easily replace this store-bought staple in your pantry with a healthier (and custom) version.
Total time: 10 S
- 3 cups quick oats divided
- 1/2 cup dried fruit of choice
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. flaxseeds
- 3/4 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 cup nonfat dried milk
- Serving Size: ⅓ cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 6g
- Add 2 cups oats, dried fruit, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, brown sugar and dried milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5-7 times to chop ingredients.
- Add remaining cup of oats and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Store in an airtight container or in small, plastic bags.
- To prepare oatmeal, pour 2/3 cup boiling water over 1/3 cup oatmeal mixture and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE