Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Instead of whisking away in the kitchen, try this light, lemony butter emulsion designed for the blender.
Total time: 30 S
- 3 egg yolks*
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 9 tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 180mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Add all ingredients but butter to FourSide jar and secure lid. Select "Sauces."
- Remove vented lid insert, press "Speed Up" to Speed 1 and slowly drizzle melted butter through vent over duration of cycle.
- Keep sauce warm until serving.
*Consuming raw or undercooked eggs or egg products can increase your risk of foodborne illness. To reduce the risk, use pasteurized eggs.
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE