Dips · Sauces · 6 comments ·
Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Instead of whisking away in the kitchen, try this light, lemony butter emulsion designed for the blender.
Total time: 30 S
- 3 egg yolks*
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 9 tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 180mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Add all ingredients but butter to FourSide jar and secure lid. Select "Sauces."
- Remove vented lid insert, press "Speed Up" to Speed 1 and slowly drizzle melted butter through vent over duration of cycle.
- Keep sauce warm until serving.
*Consuming raw or undercooked eggs or egg products can increase your risk of foodborne illness. To reduce the risk, use pasteurized eggs.
5 tbsp of butter is difficult to measure when the butter is not melted yet. How much butter would it be in grams please
This recipe was perfect for me. Lemony and buttery and delicious.
This turned out more like a mayonnaise than a hollandaise for me. Maybe less lemon juice would have helped.
You don’t know what you are talking about. A specific sauce has a specific set of ingredients. Like it or not.
This recipe has too much lemon juice and salt in it. I highly recommend lessening the amount.
Leave a comment