Herbed Butter Recipe
Use this unique butter to enhance the flavor of sautéed vegetables, poultry, fish, or your morning toast. This butter is so versatile that it just might become a staple in your kitchen.
Total time: 05 M
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream left at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to blending
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Sodium: 78mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Add whipping cream to Twister jar, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 2, and run full cycle. While blending, turn Twister lid counterclockwise.
- Add remaining ingredients, place lid on jar, and select Speed 2. Run full cycle or until liquid separates from solid butter ball. While blending, turn Twister lid counterclockwise.
- Strain liquid from butter ball. Place ball in airtight container, or wrap tightly in plastic. Butter will keep for 3 days in refrigerator.
For lime-cilantro butter, use lime juice in place of lemon juice and cilantro in place of rosemary. For onion or garlic butter, use fresh chives in place of rosemary and add ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or onion powder.
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE