Dips · Fruit · 5 comments ·
Blendtec Recipe - Hawaiian Fruit Dip
This recipe is a refreshing alternative to the traditional savory dip.
Total time: 50 S
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 1/2 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 117mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Add sour cream, milk, and pudding to Mix n Blend II blender jar. Secure lid and press "Batter."
- Add pineapple and coconut to jar, secure lid, and press "Pulse" 5–8 times or until mixed thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Yes, blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
Which one make it first ??
Do you make the pudding first like normal or just put the powder in
What if I don’t have a batter setting? what button should I use? Med-Low ?
Hi Mary, you just put the pudding mix (powder) in.
Leave a comment