Blendtec Recipe - Guacamole
This guacamole is a snap to make in the Twister jar.
Total time: 50 S
- 3 avocado halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. onion
- 1 Roma tomato halved and seeded
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Add all ingredients except the avocados to the Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and blend on a Medium speed until blended. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add avocados and place Twister jar on lid. Press "Pulse" intermittently until desired consistency is reached. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
To make in the WildSide+ or FourSide jar, stop during blending to scrape the sides back down to the blade, or double ingredients.
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE