Blendtec Recipe - Guacamole
This guacamole is a snap to make in the Twister jar.
Total Time: 50 S
- 3 avocado halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. onion
- 1 Roma tomato halved and seeded
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Add all ingredients except the avocados to the Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and blend on a Medium speed until blended. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add avocados and place Twister jar on lid. Press "Pulse" intermittently until desired consistency is reached. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
To make in the WildSide+ or FourSide jar, stop during blending to scrape the sides back down to the blade, or double ingredients.
This recipe comes from Laura of NaturallyHealthyDesserts.com. Cashews are the base for this delightful dairy-free bev...VIEW RECIPE
Trade out those chickpeas for white beans! This spin on traditional hummus is perfect as a dip or spread on sandwiche...VIEW RECIPE