Blendtec Recipe - Guacamole
This guacamole is a snap to make in the Twister jar.
Total time: 50 S
- 3 avocado halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. onion
- 1 Roma tomato halved and seeded
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Add all ingredients except the avocados to the Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and blend on a Medium speed until blended. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add avocados and place Twister jar on lid. Press "Pulse" intermittently until desired consistency is reached. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
To make in the WildSide+ or FourSide jar, stop during blending to scrape the sides back down to the blade, or double ingredients.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE