Blendtec Recipe - Guacamole
This guacamole is a snap to make in the Twister jar.
Total time: 50 S
- 3 avocado halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. onion
- 1 Roma tomato halved and seeded
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Add all ingredients except the avocados to the Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and blend on a Medium speed until blended. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add avocados and place Twister jar on lid. Press "Pulse" intermittently until desired consistency is reached. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
To make in the WildSide+ or FourSide jar, stop during blending to scrape the sides back down to the blade, or double ingredients.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE