Gluten-Free Pear & Pecan Muffins
These gluten-free muffins are packed with pear and pecan chunks and make a great breakfast or on-the-go treat.
Total time: 30 S
- 1cup soy milk
- 2 pears quartered, cored, divided
- 0.66 cup whole cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 375ᵒF.
- Add soy milk, 4 pear quarters, whole cane sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and press "Pulse" 5-7 times until dry ingredients are incorporated and pears and pecans are chopped to pieces.
- Grease muffin tin or line with paper muffin cups.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and bake for 16-18 minutes.
Note: Recipe for Gluten-Free Baking Mix can be found here.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE