Gluten-Free Pear & Pecan Muffins
These gluten-free muffins are packed with pear and pecan chunks and make a great breakfast or on-the-go treat.
Total time: 30 S
- 1cup soy milk
- 2 pears quartered, cored, divided
- 0.66 cup whole cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 375ᵒF.
- Add soy milk, 4 pear quarters, whole cane sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and press "Pulse" 5-7 times until dry ingredients are incorporated and pears and pecans are chopped to pieces.
- Grease muffin tin or line with paper muffin cups.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and bake for 16-18 minutes.
Note: Recipe for Gluten-Free Baking Mix can be found here.
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE
Need a light, cold refresher? Try this sweet watermelon cucumber slushie!VIEW RECIPE