Gluten-Free Crackers Recipe
This crispy, gluten-free alternative to crisp crackers goes well with a cheese ball, hummus, and other spreads.
Total time: 2 H 13 M 20 S
- 1 egg
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. water
- Serving Size: 12 crackers
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 98mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add almonds, egg, water, and salt to Twister jar, and place lid on jar. Select “Speed Up” to Speed 6, and run for 20 seconds or until mixture forms a paste.
- Add half of flour, and place lid on jar. Select “Speed Up” to Speed 6, and run for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining flour to jar, and place lid on jar. Select “Speed Up” to Speed 6, and run for 30 seconds.
- Grease pan with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Roll out dough until it is 2–3 millimeters thick.
- Bake crackers for 18–20 minutes or until crackers are browned at edges. Remove from oven, and cut crackers into 1-x-1-inch pieces. Let cool and then remove from pan.
- If crackers are still soft, crisp them in a dehydrator for 4 hours or in an oven at 200°F for 2 hours.
Prior to baking, sprinkle the tops of the crackers with any of the following: salt, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, black pepper, chili powder.
Try with our Appetizer Cheese Ball.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE