Gluten-Free Bread Recipe
In this recipe, wheat flour is replaced with Blendtec's Gluten-Free All-Purpose Mix, a great substitute for those with gluten-free diets.
Total time: 50 S
- 2 1/4 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Mix
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. instant powdered milk
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 396mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ⅓ cup lukewarm water, sugar, and yeast to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 2 times. Allow yeast to proof for 5–10 minutes.
- Add salt, vinegar, oil, 1 cup water, molasses, and egg to jar. Secure lid and pulse 2–3 times.
- In large bowl, combine flour mixture, powdered milk, xanthan gum, and unflavored gelatin.
- Add ⅓ of flour mixture to WildSide+ jar, secure lid, and pulse 2–3 times. Add another ⅓ of flour mixture, secure lid and pulse 3–5 times. Add final ⅓ of flour mixture, secure lid, and pulse 8–10 times or until ingredients are incorporated and dough ball forms.
- Allow dough to rest in jar with lid on until dough doubles in size. Dump dough ball onto oiled surface and shape loaf.
- Place loaf, seam side down, into greased loaf pan. Allow dough to rise in warm place until dough has topped pan by approximately 1 inch.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Place foil over loaf, and bake for 50 more minutes.
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE