Gluten-Free Bread Recipe
In this recipe, wheat flour is replaced with Blendtec's Gluten-Free All-Purpose Mix, a great substitute for those with gluten-free diets.
Total time: 50 S
- 2 1/4 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Mix
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. instant powdered milk
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 396mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ⅓ cup lukewarm water, sugar, and yeast to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 2 times. Allow yeast to proof for 5–10 minutes.
- Add salt, vinegar, oil, 1 cup water, molasses, and egg to jar. Secure lid and pulse 2–3 times.
- In large bowl, combine flour mixture, powdered milk, xanthan gum, and unflavored gelatin.
- Add ⅓ of flour mixture to WildSide+ jar, secure lid, and pulse 2–3 times. Add another ⅓ of flour mixture, secure lid and pulse 3–5 times. Add final ⅓ of flour mixture, secure lid, and pulse 8–10 times or until ingredients are incorporated and dough ball forms.
- Allow dough to rest in jar with lid on until dough doubles in size. Dump dough ball onto oiled surface and shape loaf.
- Place loaf, seam side down, into greased loaf pan. Allow dough to rise in warm place until dough has topped pan by approximately 1 inch.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Place foil over loaf, and bake for 50 more minutes.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE