With a distinctive hint of ginger, this lemonade has just enough twist to become an easy family favorite.
Total time: 01 M
- 1 tbsp. ginger root peeled and sliced
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 medium lemons peeled
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Serving Size: 8 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid. Press the Whole Juice button. (If your Blendtec doesn’t have a Whole Juice button, blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 50–60 seconds.)
- Pour and serve.
For a stronger Ginger flavor, try this alternate preparation:
- Place 1 cup water, ginger root, and ¼ cup sugar in small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and allow ginger to steep for 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press the Whole Juice button and serve.
Use any leftover lemonade to make a frozen treat by pouring into ice-pop molds and freezing until solid.