As the summer heat intensifies, it's time to shake things up and move away from the usual iced teas and lemonades. How about creating some frosé? Frozen rosé is a game-changer, blending icy refreshment with sophisticated flavors to turn your hot summer afternoons into a cool wine-dining experience.
Frosé (Frozen Rosé) Recipe
- 1 bottle of rosé wine (choose a variety that you enjoy)
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries (you can also use other frozen fruits like peaches or raspberries)
- 2 tablespoons of honey or simple syrup (adjust the amount according to your desired sweetness)
- Juice of 1 lemon (optional, for added tanginess)
- Ice cubes (if needed to thicken the slushie)
Now let's get to the fun part!
1. Freeze Your Fruit
Begin by freezing your preferred fruit. While you can buy frozen fruit, we love using fresh fruit. Simply wash, dry, and cut them into chunks if needed, then freeze them on a baking sheet. Once frozen, transfer them to a zip-top bag and store them in the freezer. The frozen fruit adds natural sweetness and a delightful fruity flavor to your slushies.
2. Blend Your Slushie
3. Secure lid and select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium-High speed for 50-60 seconds.
4. Serve with Style
Now for the final and most enjoyable step: serving! Pour your frozen rosés into your preferred glasses. You can garnish them with a small fruit slice or a sprig of mint. Add a straw and serve immediately.
Cool Down Your Summer with a Delicious Frosé
You’re now ready to beat the heat with these refreshing and delightful frozen rosé. Enjoy this grown-up version of a childhood summer favorite. If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic slushie, make sure to check out our watermelon slushie recipe.
Remember, the beauty of cooking lies in experimenting, so feel free to try different wine and fruit combinations. Stay tuned for more exciting and easy-to-make recipes.
- Serving Size:
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g