Easy Pizza Sauce
This tasty 4-ingredient tomato sauce is easy to whip up for pizza night!
Total time: 30 S
- 1(6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 2(14 1/2 oz.) cans stewed tomatoes (Italian style) drained
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 580mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 3g
- Add all ingredients to WildSide+, FourSide or Mini WildSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Dips" cycle or on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
Note: Store in air-tight container or resealable plastic bag in refrigerator for up to a week or in freezer for 2-3 months.
To make less, decrease ingredients by half and add 2 tbsp. of reserved liquid from canned stewed tomatoes.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE