Complement your favorite whole grain waffles, pancakes, or crepes with this low-calorie peach syrup a delicious way to use those summer peaches.
Easy 5 Step Homemade Peach Syrup Recipe
Total time: 1 H 03 M 20 S
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 lbs. fresh peaches
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 0g
- Blanch peaches in boiling water, and then place peaches in icy water.
- Remove skin from peaches (the blanching process should cause the skin to come off easily). Cut peaches in half, and remove pits.
- Place peach halves in saucepan, and simmer for 15–20 minutes. Remove from heat, and place cooked peaches in FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Place pureed peaches in saucepan, and add remaining ingredients. Simmer 30–40 minutes or until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve with waffles, pancakes, or crêpes.
Note: This syrup freezes well and can be stored safely in freezer for up to 2 months.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE