Total Time: 15 S
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. paprika for garnish
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 1 tbsp. pickle relish (your choice of dill or sweet)
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolk and add yolks to Twister jar.
- Add mayonnaise, ground mustard and pickle relish to jar and secure Twister lid.
- "Pulse" 6-8 times, or until incorporated. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise while blending.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
To make yolk mixture in FourSide, Mini WildSide or WildSide+ jar, add yolks to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3-5 times. Add mayonnaise and ground mustard, secure lid and press "Pulse" 3-5 times. Scrape mixture in corners of jar back down to blade, secure lid and press "Pulse" another 3-5 times. Add pickle relish, secure lid and "Pulse" 2-3 times.
Depending on the kind of mayonnaise you use, you may need to add some salt.