These crackers are sure to satisfy your craving for crunch.
Total time: 25 M
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt or vegetable powder optional
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup wheat berries
- Serving Size: 6 crackers
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Add wheat berries to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour.
- Add all ingredients to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Batter." Add more flour if necessary so dough isn't sticky.
- Place dough on greased baking sheet (one without sides works best). Roll dough out â…›-inch thick.
- Sprinkle with salt or vegetable powder, if desired. Use sharp knife or pizza cutter to score dough in 1- or 2-inch rectangles.
- Bake at 350°F until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. If edges brown too fast, remove outer crackers and continue baking rest of crackers.
For soup crackers, score in 1-inch squares and break apart when cool.