Creamy Chipotle Tomato Soup
This recipe comes from Heather Kinnaird of heathersfrenchpress.com. This soup is a little bit creamy and a little bit spicy—perfect for cold evenings. It's delicious for lunch or even as a light supper with salad.
Total time: 01 M 30 S
- 1 chipotle pepper use half for less spice
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cups diced or whole tomatoes in their juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. whipping cream
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 1000mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle or blend on a High speed for 90 seconds.
Note: Blend longer for hotter soup.
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE