Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe
Total Time: 01 M 30 S
- 1 tbsp. chicken bouillon
- 1 cup diced chicken pieces cooked
- 1/2 cup dried white beans
- 3 cup water
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 48mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 16g
- Add white beans to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour.
- Add water and bouillon to saucepan, and bring to boil. Whisk in bean flour.
- Stir and cook for 3 minutes; cook for 1 more minute for a super-creamy texture.
- Add chicken, and stir to incorporate.
For a vegetarian variation, use vegetable bouillon in place of chicken bouillon and omit the diced chicken.
For a creamier soup, replace ½ of water with milk or add ¼ cup evaporated milk to cooked soup.
Add up to 1½ cups cooked pasta and/or raw potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, and other vegetables. Add 1 cup more water (4 cups total), and cook vegetables until tender. Whisk in bean flour, and cook for 2 minutes after soup thickens.