Cranberry-Orange Pancakes Recipe
Add these pancakes to your traditional holiday breakfast. The taste of cranberries and citrus will be a big hit with your family.
Total Time: 01 M 40 S
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. orange zest (approximately 1 orange)
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 6g
- Add buttermilk, orange juice, eggs, and vanilla to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and press “Pulse” 2–3 times.
- Add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to jar. Secure lid and select “Batter” or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add cranberries and orange zest to jar. Secure lid and pulse 7–10 times or until desired cranberry size is reached. Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Heat griddle or other pan over medium- to medium-high heat; grease heated griddle.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup batter onto heated pan, and cook approximately 1 minute or until bubbles break surface of pancake and underside is golden brown. Flip and cook for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Keep warm in oven at 200°F, loosely wrapped in foil, or serve immediately.
Note: Top with Citrusy Cranberry Syrup.
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE
Chill out with this delightful frozen adult drink that you can customize with your rum or tequila of choice.VIEW RECIPE