Cranberry Breakfast Squares Recipe| Blendtec
These breakfast squares are bursting with cranberries, complemented by an undertone of citrus flavor.
Total time: 45 M
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried white beans
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup instant powdered milk
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup wheat berries
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 183mg
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 5g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add wheat berries and beans to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour; set aside.
- Add orange juice concentrate, warm water, honey, and egg to FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Add flours, baking powder, salt, and powdered milk to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" 4–6 times or until dry ingredients are incorporated; do not overblend.
- Add cranberries and nuts to jar, and incorporate with spoon or spatula. Allow batter to sit for a few minutes.
- Coat 9-x-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray, and pour batter in pan. Bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Cut into squares, and serve with honey or honey butter.
Replace cranberries with 1 cup blueberries or finely grated apples. Sprinkle with coconut topping before baking. To make coconut topping, add 2 cups quick oats or dry okara, ¼ cup white bean flour, 1 cup shredded coconut, 4 tablespoons honey, and 3 tablespoons butter (optional) to jar. Secure lid and press "Pulse" until ingredients are incorporated. Sprinkle topping on cake.
Leave a comment