This chocolate-hazelnut spread is a favorite among many. Save some pennies and make it at home in your Blendtec! This spread is delicious on bread, with fruit, in crepes, or even by the spoonful. Try it out and let us know what you think on the recipe page.
2 cups toasted hazelnuts
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
- Add coconut oil and hazelnuts to jar and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 15 seconds and then increase to a high speed for 35 seconds (until blended time reads 50 seconds).
- Stir mixture towards center of jar, then secure lid.
- Blend on a medium speed for 50 seconds. Stir, secure lid, and repeat this cycle two more times.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar to jar and secure lid. Blend on a medium speed for 50 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-6 weeks. Bring to room temperature before serving.