An aromatic flavorful sauce ready to spread on a pizza, toss with pasta, or add to a sandwich.
Total time: 12 S
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves lightly packed
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Add olive oil, garlic and basil to Twister jar in order listed and push basil leaves down into oil.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and with other hand press "Pulse" intermittently until desired texture is reached. Turn the Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
To make in WildSide+ or FourSide jar, double ingredients. You may need to stop blending and scrape the mixture back down to the blade.