An aromatic flavorful sauce ready to spread on a pizza, toss with pasta, or add to a sandwich.
Total time: 12 S
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves lightly packed
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Add olive oil, garlic and basil to Twister jar in order listed and push basil leaves down into oil.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and with other hand press "Pulse" intermittently until desired texture is reached. Turn the Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
To make in WildSide+ or FourSide jar, double ingredients. You may need to stop blending and scrape the mixture back down to the blade.
Even those who don’t follow the latest and greatest diet fads have probably heard of celery juice by now. Influencers...VIEW RECIPE
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE