Buttermilk Wheat Pancakes Recipe
These whole grain pancakes are fluffy but filling.
Total time: 20 M
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups wheat berries
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Add wheat berries to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour. Add all ingredients to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Grease griddle and heat to medium to medium-high heat.
- Pour batter on griddle, and cook until bubbles break surface of pancake and underside is golden brown.
- Flip and cook approximately 30 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE