Buttermilk Wheat Pancakes Recipe
These whole grain pancakes are fluffy but filling.
Total time: 20 M
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups wheat berries
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Add wheat berries to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour. Add all ingredients to FourSide jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Grease griddle and heat to medium to medium-high heat.
- Pour batter on griddle, and cook until bubbles break surface of pancake and underside is golden brown.
- Flip and cook approximately 30 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE