Total time: 10 M
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Allow whipping cream to sit out for 30–45 minutes.
- Add whipping cream to FourSide jar and secure lid. Blend on Speed 2 for 15–20 seconds.
- Use spatula to move whipped cream toward center of jar, and then secure lid. Pulse for 2–3 seconds.
- Use spatula to push whipped cream toward center of jar and then pulse 10–12 times.
- Repeat process until buttermilk separates from butter curds.
Note: Using cold cream to make butter will require more time to churn and transform to butter.
For cilantro lime butter, add ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, 2 teaspoons lime zest, and ½ teaspoon sea salt toward end of pulsing process. For honey butter, add ⅓ cup honey and stir or pulse into butter.