Brown Rice and Almond Bread Recipe
This satisfying bread benefits from brown rice and almonds.
Total time: 08 M 30 S
- 4 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tbsp. canola, safflower, or sunflower oil
- 0.66 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup gluten flour
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/3 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup toasted, chopped almonds
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1.66 cups wheat berries
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 176mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Add wheat berries to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour; set aside.
- Add brown rice to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour.
- Add all ingredients to bread maker according to manufacturer instructions. Program bread maker for whole wheat cycle.
- After finished baking, remove bread from pan and allow to cool on wire rack.
Green beans can be a great first-stage solid food for babies. The tasty green vegetable is packed full of vitamins A ...VIEW RECIPE
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE