Brown Rice and Almond Bread Recipe
This satisfying bread benefits from brown rice and almonds.
Total time: 08 M 30 S
- 4 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tbsp. canola, safflower, or sunflower oil
- 0.66 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup gluten flour
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/3 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup toasted, chopped almonds
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1.66 cups wheat berries
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 176mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Add wheat berries to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour; set aside.
- Add brown rice to Kitchen Mill, and grind into flour.
- Add all ingredients to bread maker according to manufacturer instructions. Program bread maker for whole wheat cycle.
- After finished baking, remove bread from pan and allow to cool on wire rack.
Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! This tasty shake will have your guests coming back for more.VIEW RECIPE
Watermelon and lime combine for a delightful beverage perfect for a summer afternoon!VIEW RECIPE