Blender Mayonnaise Recipe
This popular condiment is simple to make at home. The pure and preservative-free mayonnaise turns out creamy and delicious, perfect for all your favorite recipes.
Total time: 01 M 20 S
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 egg yolks room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil divided
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp.
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Add yolks, vinegar, salt, dijon mustard and 1/3 cup of oil to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Blend on a low speed (speed 1) for 50 seconds.
- Start running it on a low speed again and near the opening of the plastic lid insert, add remainder of oil in a slow, steady stream until it appears the mayonnaise is nice and thick (approximately 20-30 seconds).
- Stop the blending as the emulsification process has met its threshold.
- Keep refrigerated. Will stay good until the expiration date of the eggs you used.
Note: It is very important to drizzle the oil in slowly - slower than you think! The slower you pour, the thicker the mayo will be. Pour it too fast and it will be runny.
May substitute canola oil with light olive oil or avocado oil.
This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up. It's a sweet treat that can be a...VIEW RECIPE
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE