Spread this flavorful pesto on crusty bread as an appetizer, or toss with your favorite pasta to serve as an entrée or side dish.
Total time: 14 S
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups basil leaves lightly packed
- 1/3 cup shelled and roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Add oil, garlic, and basil to FourSide jar; push basil down into oil and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 6–8 times or until basil is roughly chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 4–6 times or until mixture is a course puree reached.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reduce the calories per serving, substitute some of the olive oil with vegetable broth or chicken broth.