Dips · Game Day · Sauces · Spreads · 13 comments ·
Basic Guacamole Recipe
Instead of using a molcajete, toss your guacamole ingredients in the blender. Whip up this dip filled with monounsaturated fats and oleic and linoleic acids, which may help lower cholesterol levels.
Total time: 15 S
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 halved small shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 ripe avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Add lime juice, shallot, garlic, and salt to FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 2–3 times.
- Add avocados and cilantro to jar, secure lid, and press "Pulse" 8–10 times.
- You may need to stop blending and scrape the sides with a rubber scraper to push the food down to the blade again.
Gonna make it now
Guacamole can be made in the WildSide jar, though blending time may be altered. You may also need to stop blending and scrape the sides with a rubber scraper to push the food down to the blade again.
can i make guacamole in wildside jar
I could not even get the blender blade to move with the avocados in it. Better to use a food processor to make guacamole.
This is my favorite guac recipe. I sub half of the lime juice with lemon juice.
Leave a comment